1. Juliet Klottrup CHAMOMILE GIRLS
Photographer + Director + Artist living in the UK.
Shortflix finalist 2017.
2. Zac E Tea WATER YOUR PLANTS
Melbourne-based artist. Has been commissioned for various album cover works.
3. Tabitha Swanson LIGHTNESS OF BEING
I'm a visual designer and researcher based between Vancouver and Berlin.
What I do:
Art Direction — Graphic Design — UX/UI — Corporate Identity – Brand Communication — Market Research — Layout Design — Illustration.
4. Maire Kashyap BRICOLAGE - DEPICT-IN(G)
5. Gabriel Stibio + Dan Go HERE FOR YOU
Oxford-based writer and director
Producer of Kino Salad
6. Simeon Chua UNTITLED
Practising architect; studying a Bachelor of Environments at the University of Melbourne.
7. Nindya Nareswari (a) +Ariel William Orah (b) FOCUS AND INTERFERENCE
(a) A lighting and product designer from Indonesia, currently based in Berlin.
(b) Berlin-based, Indonesian artist who explores themes related to identity, memory and scarcity.
8. Amber Ter Hedde LIFES-HEAPS-BETTER-IF-YOU-JUST-PRETEND-ITS-A-MOVIE
Amber ter Hedde is a Melbourne based video / net artist. Working within the realms of post-internet psychedelia, their practice is responsive to the
intersections of environmental philosophy, eco/cyber feminism, technology and connectedness.
9. Elena McGannon CORPS